Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zuni Cafe's Fried Eggs for Brunch


I finally tried Zuni Cafe today. I've heard a lot about this place and had been wanting to try it for awhile.

I found the ambiance really nice. Lots of light from the big windows. My food was good but not as fabulous I thought it would be considering all that I have heard. I was actually still really hungry after I finished this whole dish. Not sure why a plate full of pork, bread and fried eggs didn't fill me up. Perhaps the portion was small for my Sunday brunch appetite. I like to go back for lunch to try their signature chicken. They have a rotisserie chicken dish for 2 that everyone around us had ordered and anyone I know who has tried it has said its really good. It takes an hour to cook so you have to go when you are hungry enough to eat a whole chicken but not starving that you can't wait an hour for your meal to prepare at a restaurant. I don't know if this is possible for me.

No comments: