Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome to Mumbai


I love Mumbai! It reminded me very much of San Francisco. It's a vibrant city by a bay filled with a lot to do and see. I think we were lucky this weekend to be able to get to see so much of the city in such a short time. Everything went fairly smoothly. It was definitely an ausipiece weekend because there were a lot of weddings on Marine Drive.

Some of my highlights from the weekend was the Kala Ghoda Art Festival, fresh seafod at Trishna, the view at Dome, tea at Tea Centre, lunch at Leapold's Cafe, visiting the caves in Elephanta Island and finding (and now wearing) the bangles that the actress from Luck By Chance movie wore in the film. These are just a few. I could have definitely spent more time in Mumbai.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: