Sunday, January 11, 2009

We will not fit!


We got to Hyderabad Friday night after 12 am. Everything went relatively smoothly. I can't remember much because I felt like I was just sleep walking through the whole thing. I do remember Carla jokingly saying "hey look everyone is looking at us! is it because we are American or because we are beautiful?" I looked around and noticed that we were among the few "foreigners." Then we meet our driver and proceed to the car with our many belongings. We had to fit 6 big suitcases, 3 carry-ons, 3 backpacks and 4 people in Jetta type car. We kept asking if another car was coming..but no..no other car.. I don't know how it all happened but everything fit. I really thought it was a mission impossible to fit even 3 of the big suitcases in the car but someone how everything got in.

No comments: